Whether you enjoy it in a bowl, in a cone, or straight from the carton, you can't go wrong with this treat.
- 3 fresh figs
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (14 oz) container lemon sorbet
- 1 (14 oz) container raspberry sorbet
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Quarter the figs and toss with the raspberries. In a small bowl, stir together the honey and yogurt.
- In 4 small glasses, layer the fruit, lemon sorbet, and raspberry sorbet, reserving some fruit for garnish. Top with a dollop of the yogurt and honey mixture, as well as the remaining fruit, chopped almonds, and mint. Serve immediately.
- Fifteen Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- July August 2016