A tasty treat for that summer heat.
- 4 tsp HERSHEY´S chocolate syrup
- 8 graham crackers
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 8 large -sized marshmallows
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked
- Set grill to medium. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the syrup for 1 min. or until warm. Arrange 4 graham crackers on a plate and pour 1 tsp of chocolate syrup in the center of each.
- Place 2 marshmallows on each wooden skewer and roast over grill, until they blister on the outside, turning occasionally.
- Working quickly, spoon ¼ cup ice cream onto each chocolate-covered graham cracker. Top ice cream with 2 roasted marshmallows on skewer and 1 plain graham cracker. Applying pressure on top graham cracker to keep marshmallows in place, remove skewer. Serve immediately.
- July August 2016