This easy baked pasta dish freezes and travels well too.
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Buitoni Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (15 oz) container Buitoni Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Combine pasta, sauce, and cheese. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Combine breadcrumbs and oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle over pasta mixture and cover with foil. Bake for 20 min. Uncover and bake for an additional 5 min.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2016
- 5 ingredients