This recipe brings you restaurant-style dinner in a flash of the pan.
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Buitoni Refrigerated Linguine
- 1 (7 oz) container Buitoni Refrigerated Reduced-Fat Basil Pesto
- 1 ½ tsp grated lemon peel
- 8 oz cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- Cook the linguine according to package directions and drain.
- Combine pesto and lemon peel in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 min. or until heated through. Transfer cooked pasta to serving plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Sprinkle with green onion.
- s5 2016
- Calories 374kcal 19%
- Fat 11.2g 17%
- Saturated fat 1.6g 8%
- Carbs 50.5g 17%
- Sodium 603mg 25%
- 2.0g sugar
- 3.9g fiber
- 17.4g protein
- 71mg cholesterol