Looking for a light and flavor-packed dinner? You’ve just found it!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1 lb)
- 1 (14 oz) block extra-firm tofu
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 (13.6 oz can light coconut milk
- Preheat a large Dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat. Add a splash of olive oil, and the cubed eggplant. Cook stirring occasionally for 2 min., or until eggplant is lightly browned.
- Add the tofu and red curry paste. Continue cooking for 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Add the coconut milk, and bring liquid to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 min. Remove from heat and divide among 4 bowls.
Garnish with fresh basil.
- October November 2016
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients
- take 5