Got leftover turkey? Try this instead of sandwiches.
- 1 (20 oz) pkg refrigerated tortellini
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb leftover turkey, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 (7 oz) container pesto
- Cook the tortellini in salted, boiling water for 3 min. Add the broccoli florets to the pot and continue cooking for 1 min. Strain the broccoli and tortellini together, and return to the pot with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Microwave turkey until warm, about 2 min. Add turkey, pesto, and balsamic vinegar to the pot with the broccoli and tortellini. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to combine, and cook for a final 3 min. over low heat. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- October November 2016
- 5 ingredient
- Five Ingredients
- take 5