Bloody Marys are traditionally served at brunch, but we can’t think of a more appropriate cocktail for Halloween. Create a garnish bar so guests can customize their drinks.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp juice from a jar of dill pickles
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp Tabasco hot sauce
- 2 cups vodka
- 8 celery stalks
- 24 stuffed olives
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, mix together tomato juice, lemon juice, pickle juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and Tabasco. Stir in the vodka and mix well.
- Pour over ice and garnish each drink with a celery stalk and a toothpick with 3 olives
For super spicy cocktails, infuse the vodka with 1 chopped fresh hot pepper for 6 hours. Strain before using.
- October November 2016