Spook guests with this scary take on a classic appetizer.
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 (2.25 oz) can black sliced olives
- 3 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- Boil eggs for about 8 min. Drain and rinse.
- Halve the eggs; set aside whites and separate yolks into a bowls. In the bowl of a food processor, combine yolks, mayonnaise, and mustard. Pulse until smooth, then use a spatula to scrape into a resealable plastic bag.
- Work mixture into the corner of the bag, removing all air bubbles. Use scissors to snip off the tip of the bag. Pipe the filling into the egg whites. Place a black olive slice in the middle of each deviled egg. Using a toothpick, draw lines of sriracha sauce on the egg white to create bloodshot eyes. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
- October November 2016