Chocolate and mint pair perfectly in this easy riff on peppermint bark. Crushed candy canes and white chocolate adorn a deep, fudgy bar cookie.
- 1 (18 oz) box brownie mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, then set on a wire rack to cool completely.
- While brownies cool, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (cook-time will vary). Spread white chocolate over the brownies and sprinkle with crushed candy cane. Allow chocolate to cool and set, then cut into squares and serve.
- December 2016
- Cookies Around the World Cookbook