Dress up ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough with crunchy almonds and colorful maraschino cherries. These cookies are ready to go in 30 minutes!
- 1 (16 oz) pkg ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Divide the dough into 24 pieces and roll into balls. Arrange balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Use your thumb to create a thumbprint in the center of each cookie and add a cherry. Arrange sliced almonds around the edges. Bake for 14 min, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- December 2016
- A Homemade Holiday Cookbook