This recipe is a holiday favorite, from our family to yours.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar together with an electric mixer. Beat the egg and vanilla into the creamed butter and sugar, then gradually add the sifted dry ingredients.
- Add the raisins and the pineapple. Mix to combine. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, then drop the cookies by teaspoons onto the sheet. Bake for 15 min. or until lightly browned.
- gifts from the kitchen
- December 2016