Lighten up ravioli by serving smaller portions and veggie-packed sides.
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Simply Enjoy Spinach, Asiago, and Roasted Garlic Ravioli
- ½ cup Simply Enjoy Marinara Sauce
- 2 tbsp Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare the ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat the marinara sauce.
- Off the heat, stir mayonnaise into marinara sauce and add the ravioli. Stir until ravioli are fully coated and transfer to a 9x9-inch baking dish. Top with breadcrumbs and bake for 10 min. Serve with a garnish of fresh basil.
- 5 ingredient
- December 2016
- Five Ingredients
- take 5