This Asian-style noodle dish is the perfect way to veg out at the end of a long day, and our simple recipe can be easily tweaked to fit just about any diet.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg thin rice noodles
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ bunch green onions
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- While noodles cook, roughly chop the lettuce and divide among 4 bowls
- Peel and cut cucumber into 2-inch pieces. Dice avocado. Top bowls evenly with noodles, chicken, carrots, cucumber, and avocado.
- Chop green onions, mint, and cilantro and sprinkle over bowls
Serve with Perfect Dipping Sauce
- July August 2021
- Guiding Stars
- January 2017