Want to know the secret to a hearty chicken chili that doesn't take all day to make? A hot, fresh, perfectly-seasoned bird, from your favorite grocery store.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 oz) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.2 oz) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diced red onions
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded fiesta blend cheese
- In a large pot, heat the oil on medium-high and add the onions. Cook until translucent, about 4 min., stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a rapid simmer.
- Add the chicken, beans, and corn. Continue to cook 10 min. Serve chili immediately.
Garnish with your favorite toppings including red onions, cheese, and avocado.
- S1 videos
- s1 2017
- Calories 799kcal 40%
- Fat 42.2g 65%
- Saturated fat 16.4g 82%
- Carbs 60.6g 20%
- Sodium 820mg 34%
- 11.7g sugar
- 16.2g fiber
- 49.7g protein
- 106mg cholesterol